Activities make every day meaningful!
- Residents can interact and socialise with one another in different areas of the care home.
- Activities are done for stimulation and the residents are encouraged to participate in music, painting, walks in the forest, playing games or planting seeds for our herb and vegetable garden.
- Daily walks are necessary for mobility in the garden or surrounding forest and nature reserves.
- Outings are just as important to our residents, even if it is for a drive to the beach or our local Totties Restaurant for tea and cake.
- Baking often turns into fun times.