Activities make every day meaningful!
- Residents can interact and socialise with one another in different areas of the care home
- Activities are done for stimulation and the residents are encouraged to participate in music, painting, walks in the forest, playing games or planting seeds for our herb and vegetable garden.
- Daily walks are necessary for mobility on our 3hectare property or surrounding forest and nature reserves.
- Outings are just as important to our residents, even if it is for a drive to the beach or our local Totties Restaurant for tea and cake
- baking often turns into fun times.