Quality Care from Staff who are Passionate!
- Our Registered Nurse and qualified day and night Carers, are available 24/7 to assist our residents with their day to day general hygiene, activities and well being.
- We have a local Doctor who attends to our resident's needs and will do home visits, if necessary.
- Manicures and pedicures, and hair-do's are done regularly.
- Social activities, outings, birthday celebrations and fun days are all part of their daily routine.
- Our menu's are approved by a Dietician and also provide other needs as in Diabetics, or special diets.
- On warmer days, we take leisurely walks through the garden to our beautiful dam and boma which overlooks the water fowl, horses and Donkeys. The residents have tea and cake or picnic lunch on the deck which can feel like an outing.
- As we are a small facility we are able to give a little extra attention to our residents, by taking them to the beach, restaurants or Nature reserves and Animal Sanctuaries, which are close by.
- We aim to keep them happy by making each day a little different.